Are you a sole trader, running your business from home? Do you call from your home land line or your personal mobile? Do you know where most of your business comes from? If you advertise your landline but are not there……can you divert that incoming call to your mobile, so you don’t miss an opportunity? Or what about the potential clients that call and when you don’t answer, don’t bother to leave a message; who were they, what have you missed? What about your voicemail; does it sound professional or is it you stumbling across what you want to say? So many questions, but do you have the right answers?
What if, you could spend just £10 a month to ensure…
- You never miss a call again
- You get an email alert with the missed callers details
- Your voicemail sounds professional and belies the fact you are a sole trader
- You can control when your phone rings and on which phone e.g. ring on your mobile between 8am-4pm and on your landline between 4pm and 8am
- If you have an advert in a particular place or publication, every time the phone rings, you can hear where that call has been generated from which means you can spend your money in the place that generates the most enquiries for you.
Well £10 per month is all it would cost you to do all this and more! Just give us a call and we can talk you through it. It’s called, Number in a Box. Just because you are a one-man band doesn’t mean you have to struggle to juggle (I am a poet and didn’t even know it) working, keeping in contact with potential new clients and, keeping control of where and how to spend your advertising budget. You can make your advertising £1 work for you and be just as efficient as the big companies when it comes to keeping in contact with your customers and knowing where they have come from.
We are dedicated to working with the SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) to give them what the bigger companies have in terms of features and benefits of the appropriate telecoms experience. Small companies, especially sole traders, can have a bigger presence by having the right equipment and just as importantly or more so, the right support!
We have a good working partnership with ‘My Electricians Toolbox’. By working with this group’s creator, James Dewane, we have developed our understanding of the business needs of their members and we have tailored what we offer to what, we know, they need. We recently spoke about the sole trader and how a virtual/tracking number can really help. In the main, most of the electricians that we work with through My Electricians Toolbox, are sole traders and work from a home office. They cover the whole of the UK, from us here in Chatham up to John O’Groats to Lands’ End and the tiny little bit in the middle.
Proper benefits of Tracking Numbers (not just my ramblings) include the following.
- Number of calls – You can receive detailed reports about the number of calls you receive as well as trends and patterns associated with these calls.
- Call duration – Find out which of your marketing strategies yield longer, more in-depth calls that are likely to result in a higher conversion rate.
- Call time of day and location – Find out what time of day and which locations produce the most calls and largest percentage of conversions. This can be crucial when trying to maximize your budget for PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns.
- PPC landing page performance – Track the performance of every PPC landing page you create. Call tracking can help you determine which landing pages generate the most calls, most quality leads, and best conversion rate.
- Conversions – Track the number of conversions you achieve from each marketing campaign to gain a better understanding of how to best spend your marketing budget.
What should you look for when choosing the right call tracking provider; which of course, is us….
- Reliability – How quick does the company respond to any issues you might have? When something goes wrong, what is the companies SLA (Service Level Agreement) We talk about our SLA being 4 hours; talk to our customers and it is always much quicker unless there is a national issue outside of our control!
- Value – Is the price reasonable. Yes, we are! £10 a month, a bargain when you take into account all the extra features you can have with this package. These features include a management portal and adaptability of the service which you have full control of.
- Documentation – Are you given easy to understand instructions on the features of your tracking number and how to use them effectively? Have a look at this and be the judge. We think they are very easy!
- Integration – Is it easy for you to sync your call tracking data to your CRM system (Customer Records Management) e. Google, Zoho, Salesforce etc. We can show you how!
- Choice – Can you choose tracking numbers from area codes anywhere in the country? Can you choose toll Free Tracking numbers? Yep, we can help with both of those!
- Responsiveness – Does your supplier offer 24/7 customer service, so you are never out of contact? Yes, we do!
I love this part of the job; knowing we can help our customers be in control of their communications. If you want to know more just call us on 03456 885 122 and ask for Andrew (the bearded one with a voice like 007) Sam (the quiet one) Yvonne (the one with a lot to say) or Bryan (the brains of the operation)
Like I mentioned last week, we are being guided by a marketing company to elevate our blogs into hyperspace. It is HARD work! I have been merrily chatting away in my blogs for the past year (although all were lost when our website crashed) like no one is listening. Now, I have to follow rules. Rules! Hyperlinks, key words, number of words. Oh well, it just means more research, more reading, more typing. I love it.